Beautifully Preserved 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagoda: Original California Car out of Single Family Ownership
This 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SL is a beautifully preserved survivor and an original California car with two tops, air conditioning, and an automatic transmission. A highly attractive example and an excellent driver just out of loving single family ownership. Silver with black interior and offered with its factory books and spare. It runs strong and drives excellent. An incredibly honest and straight car that has had a respray at some point but is otherwise unrestored. It even retains its fender notches and factory weld spots. Presentable paint and chrome. The soft-top is also in usable condition and the interior is nice and clean as well. It's not everyday you find a solid quality car that's full of integrity like this one. An exciting opportunity to own an ever-desirable and collectible 280SL Pagoda.
- Beautifully preserved survivor out of single family ownership
- Two tops, automatic, and air conditioning
- Highly original unrestored California car
- Mechanically strong driver
- Retains its factory books
- Desirable and collectible 280SL Pagoda